After my previous piece, ‘Discovering Buddhism within you’, about a transformative web-based course towards discovering your real essence, here is a hint at that True Nature, “Buddha Nature“.
Select recent additions on the right-hand column, or BROWSE many more with extracts to indicate their content.
As for delving into this site more deeply, here are some provocative ideas you may have missed already:–
- (hover over text for link to them)
Sacred or holy things are not about religious beliefs or God-ism
Do Buddhists pray? Who to? What for? Closet God-ism or good sense?
So-called “Awakened Beings” – are they present but invisible? New-Age hocus-pocus or what? (This one’s to come later this year) (no link to the future!)
What’s the antidote to fear? How to beat it!
- Think you’re Awakened? Seeing through the illusion of self is not yet Enlightenment, don’t kid your not-self!
- In a lighter vein – your friend is your enemy… self-esteem is a terrible idea… life neatly defined for you.
- You can know now what will happen after death – take a peek.
- Are you really a Buddhist? Pass this test.
- Quick way to connect to Love
- Meditating to stop your thinking? Big mistake!
- Just realising impermanence could be your gateway to Awakening… and yet impermanence is not the case.
As always, your feedback is welcome, to me via the Respond page or use the Comments box for your response to appear on the site.
The other excellent generous form of response is to tell others who might enjoy this site – or link to pithy bits on your social media — don’t hesitate!